TRỰC BAN TRƯỞNG/DUTY MANAGER
A.The minimum initial qualifications and experiences are:
1) A Degree of university of technology or foreign trade university is preferable but not essential or substantial professional experience from similar position.
2) Must poses a Flight Dispatchers License.
3) Knowledge of flight operations.
4) Knowledge of aviation industry and aviation regulations.
5) Knowledge of aircraft performance.
6) Knowledge of dispatch.
7) Knowledge of safety/security and quality system.
8) Knowledge of emergency response.
B.Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to the OCC ( Manager/Deputy Manager, the OCC Duty Manager is responsible for the overall exercise of operational control over the entire VTA Network of Operations:
1) Operate as the coordinating and focal point for decision making in close liaison with the Scheduling department to implement cost efficient operational decisions throughout the VTA network.
2) Take all necessary steps to ensure a safe and punctual operation in accordance with the Company Operations Manual and operating procedures, on a cost-efficient basis.
3) Monitor and anticipate events that may impact upon operational integrity and to take such steps as might be necessary to mitigate disruption to the flying program.
4) Prepare and revise all operational routes on VTA network and updating data to the planning system.
5) Proactively manage the flight schedule by maintaining the company flight following system, and maintaining a weather and NOTAM watch as appropriate to the operation, to minimize potential disruptions.
6) During abnormal or emergency operations, ensure that the appropriate procedures are implemented and senior management is informed as necessary.
7) Maintenance of network control and integrity in accordance with VTA Policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
8) Delivery of VTA Customer Service and Communications standards on a Network level.
9) Supervision and shift Management of operations staff.
10) Produce daily operations delay/occurrence reporting.
11) Able to carry out all Dispatch duties of a duty Dispatcher.