- Support Training Manager to monitor the training courses based on the approved training master plan and VTA’s
- Support and advise the instructors on the preparation of training content, syllabus and material and ensure that the regulations and requirements (CAAV, IOSA, etc.) are complied with.
- Develop the internal instructors in quantity and quality.
- Give consultancy on scope of training.
- Monitor the revision, amendment, update of training content, curriculum and material.
- Review the latest regulations, laws issued by authorities and ensure that the training contents are complied with their requirements.
- Collect the necessary training needs and contents from VTA departments to give advices on training curriculum or syllabus etc.
- Support to close the findings.
- Liaise the external training centers to provide the outsourcing training courses.
- Communicate, arrange instructors and trainees and make sure classroom, training material, training support equipment are available.
- Map out training plans, deploy training programs (outsourced or in-house) for Technical Department.
- Determine training course costs.
- Coordinate training program with customer and technical training service organizations.
- Provide necessary information about market available training opportunities to employees.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPI’s.
- Maintain updated examination question bank, curriculum database and training records.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Technical Training Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related are.
- Aeronautical Engineering background is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 05 years in aviation training.
- Experience with instruction or training.
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Data gathering and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Coaching skills
- Adaptable & Team player.
- Knowing MIS (TRAX is preferred)