- Responsible for ensuring the Continued Airworthiness of VTA Fleet Aircraft (Avionics, Mechanical Systems, Powerplant, Structures, Nacelle & Interiors) for Continuous Airworthiness.
- Review, assessing and control EASA & CAAV Airworthiness Directives (AD) of Airframe, Engine/APU, Components, OEM SB and recommendations.
- Publication of Engineering Order / Work Order / Drawing to carry out the inspection or modification instruction for fleet.
- Maintain fleet commonality recommendations and modifications. Monitor & control the aircraft configurations / modifications such as LOPA, STCs, Avionic equipment’s, Aircraft Software status, emergency Support, assess and maintain aircraft record files: structure repair files, AD files, Modification files, Drawings. emergency equipment’s, Painting scheme, etc.
- Support, assess and maintain aircraft record files: structure repair files, AD files, Modification files, Drawings.
- Prepare Airframe, Powerplant, Component inspection and modification work-scopes and review the Finding reports. On-Site Support for Airframe, Powerplant, components rectification & modification as required.
- Coordinate with OEM if requires for technical services support. Coordinate with Design Organization Approvals and/or Production Organization Approvals to maintain modification in demand, either minor or major modification.
- Liaise with Maintenance Control Center to solve any aircraft issues Avionics, Structures, Powerplant, Interiors, Mechanical Systems and Nacelle.
- Liaise with Supply Department to ensure tools and materials available for inspection & modification campaign within the fleet.
- On-Site Support for Avionics, Mechanical Systems, Powerplant, Structures, Nacelle & Interiors issues as required.
- Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
- To perform other duties assigned by Technical Services Manager and Engineering Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- University graduate: Aviation / Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate to all levels of internal and external organizations in English and Vietnamese.
- Having at least 3 years’ professional knowledge in the field of Aviation Engineering.
- Having professional knowledge in the field of Aviation Engineering, specifically Propulsion System Engineering, airworthiness, systems of maintenance, airworthiness regulations and CAAV VARs.
- Proficient in the use of IT tools i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD ( or other Mechanical Drawing Tools).
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Organization for teamwork.
- Responsibility, discipline, active in work.