- Monitor, manage Admin - Planning team (Administration, Crew Care, Licensing, Welfare, Crew Manpower, Pre-Assignment, Crew Pairing, Crew Rostering, Crew Maintenance and HOTAC) performance with high standard and support if required.
- Working with Planning team handling and coordinate with other department (OCC, GO, MCC, SCC, CCD, FCD, etc) to optimize pairing & rostering. Eliminate all vilolations to make sure all crews are legal under VAR, OM.
- Explain and feedback for all crews understand a bout the laws also the schedulers.
- Make strategic decisions and guidance to pairings and rostering process to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in accordance with Rostering SOP.
- Assess and review overall process of Rostering and make adjustments to procedures, policies to enhance work productivity and efficiency
- Report to higher managers and suggest solution about the issues relating to crews. Support Manager in strategic decision making, management and act on behalf in his absence.
- Conduct the tasks under direction from the manager.
- At least 5 years in Aviation Industry and Rostering. In-depth knowledge of Aviation law.
- Experience in Cost & Benefit, Timesheet for Crew,
- Good communication, time management, negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office Products; Flight Operation Management System (such as AIMS, Sabre, Netline, AVES, etc)
- Dispatcher/ Roster certificate from CAAV;
- Bachelor or above;
- English Language Proficiency: TOEIC 700/ IELTS 6.0/ University of Foreign Education or above