- Support & Consultant to Managers about manpower & reporting;
- Work with Commercial Division to optimize the pairing;
- Receive the flight schedule from the Commercial, run & check pairing efficiently and effectively on AIMS;
- Receive feedbacks from Roster team members to resolve issues regarding resource planning;
- Manage crew‘s leave, rotation.
- Plan and overlook the ground course, SIM schedule, observation flight, supervised line flying, line check assessment, final check for cadets, new AOC pilots, captain trainee, upgraded instructor, cabin trainee, upgraded purser.
- Manage and update Crew Information.
- Planning and Running Monthly Pilot Roster.
- Processing Hotel & Transport requests from other Departments such as regarding Safe Meetings, event support, etc.
- Processing new and renew Visa/Work permit for expat pilots.
- Resolving issues related to POS/DEH ticket duty, Hotel & Transport for crews in order to ensure the smooth flight-operation, with duty ticket and accommodation reservations in advance and accordance with company procedure in a timely manner;
- Planning and reporting the estimated number of duty ticket and hotel & transport reservation in daily/monthly plan to related department, units;
- Receiving the liabilities of all hotel booking for crews from CEO Office and double check to confirm the crews booking list based on reports and actual daily booking;
- Daily report the Hotac Handover Report to crewing team and Handover report to related department;
- Record request Form and Update user‘s functions as request.
- Amend the SOP.
- Ad-hoc request from Manager & Team Leader.
- At least 2 years in Aviation Industry and Rostering. In-depth knowledge of Flight Operation System, Aviation law.
- Good communication, time management skills.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office Products;
- Excellent command in Flight Operation Management System (such as AIMS, Sabre, Netline, AVES, etc)
- Prefer Dispatcher/ Roster certificate from CAAV
- English Language Proficiency; TOEIC 700 or above
- In-depth knowledge of Crew Planning & Crew Schedule Production.
- Bachelor or above;