- Making short term maintenance planning of VTA fleet for all the tasks.
- Cooperate closely with Operation Control Center to make flight schedule inorder to ensure that suitable maintenance slots are allocated whilstoptimizing the operation of the aircraft (support maintenance; operationalrequirements and reduce potential impacts to daily operations).
- Build the forward maintenance schedule based on MIS AircraftMaintenance Forecast.
- Cooperate with Planning on: organize EO, task cards, any discrepancyWO in the MIS etc.
- Monitor disposition of aircraft spares, arranging for parts as required inconjunction with the Supply for W/O on maintenance schedule.
- Distribute the Work Schedule to VTA AMOs.
- Monitor and follow up the feedback Work Schedule from AMOs.
- Review technical log entry through the MIS.
- Cooperate with OCC in the planning and management of Aircraft.
- Work with OCC staff to protect planned schedules and impact to operations.
- Assist MCC specialist to make recover plan when A/C AOG.
- Make technical reports from MIS.
- Provision of Technical Data and System Analysis as required.
- Carry out other duties as directed by MCC Manager/ MCC Specialist.
- Education: University/College Degree in Engineering/Aviation or related are. Fluent in English.
- Must have at least 03 yeas aviation experience, prefer to A320s(CFM56-5B).
- Good computer skills for preparing reports etc.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Self-disciplined – able to work effectively independently.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Assertive but fair disciplinarian.
- Endorses a ‘just’ culture in the organization and has understanding of error management.
- Strong detail focus on procedures.
- Good health, endurance and attention to detail.
- No criminal record.
- Able to communicate effectively to all related parties verbally or in written.