JOB DESCRIPTION: PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
- Performance Engineer is the main person that responsible for the Aircraft Performance of A321’s fleet.
- Perform Payload analysis
- Calculate and issue Take-off Performance Chart.
- Perform Aircraft Performance Monitoring
- Perform airport and en-route procedures study.
- Ensure that runway/obstacles data used for take-off and landing computation are correctly updated and valid.
- Ensure that needed take-off and landing computations are updated and available on board the aircraft.
- Ensure that the setting of flight planning system used by the flight dispatch is correctly set.
- Import and update the airport database in the PAA Admin software.
- Configure the PAA Admin to reflect correctly the VTA’s aircraft configuration and operational conditions.
- Test the airport and aircraft performance data before issuing them into data packages and deliver to the EFB Gateway Administrator to ensure that the packages will work properly.
- Liaise with Airbus for updating the PAA Admin software or any technical issue related to this software.
- Report to the EFB Program Manager on any discrepancy of the performance data resulted from the EFB applications and the PEP software.
- Import VTA’s approved Flight Operations Manuals into LSBM software and generate the documentation package for loading into the Flysmart gateway.
- Test the documentation packages before deliver them to the EFB Gateway Administrator to ensure that the packages will work properly.
- A Degree of university of technology or foreign trade university is preferable but not essential.
- At least 1 year working as Performance Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of Aircraft Performance, Aircraft System and all related manufacture software (Airbus or Boeing).
- Excellent knowledge of Flight Ops Document System.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Acrobat Pro, IOS…
- Understanding (Written & spoken) of English.