To be responsible for implementation of the aircraft maintenance planning programs for Vietravel Airlines‘ Aircraft Fleet and ensure that all maintenance activities are in compliance with the Aircraft Maintenance Program.
- Daily maintenance planning for entire fleet and control maintenance forecast in the system to make that all work orders to be done in time.
- Issuance of work package and prepare the tooling and materials for all schedule & non-schedule maintenance tasks based on approved Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS) .
- Review and plan for engineering orders (EO), single running task card (SRT), service bulletins (SB) & Airworthiness Directives (ADs) & modification requirements.
- Tracking of all rotable & serialized items having scheduled frequency for overhaul.
- Forecast and develop long and short-term range projections of fleet maintenance operations.
- Submit a variation/exemption for maintenance schedule when necessary.
- On-site Technical Representative of maintenance event: coordinator work / document / communication during heavy check performance at MRO.
- Review and support on the Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS) preparation.
- Control and update the AMS loaded correctly into system.
- Comply with all Vietravel Airlines Policy and Procedures. Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice
- Perform other duties assigned by Maintenance Planning Manager.
- Education: University graduate; Aviation, Engineering, and Mechanics are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate to all levels of internal and external organizations’ in English and Vietnamese.
- At least 3 years in maintenance planning.
- General Knowledge on Aviation at Vietnam Aviation Engineering, airworthiness, systems of maintenance, airworthiness regulations.
- Basic Engineering.
- Genfam & Servicing on A320.
- Aviation Operation Standard.
- Proficient in the use of MIS (AMOS or TRAX or AMASIS….)
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Organization for teamwork.
- Responsibility, discipline, active in work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a team.
- No criminal record.