FUNCTION: To be responsible for the Reliability Control Systems
1. Collect reliability data; input, monitor and report on Aircraft, Engine, component, system reliability.
2. Responsible for the reliability control program, administer and update the Reliability Control Manual.
3. Maintain a current knowledge of operational needs / issues and direct the department toward actions that lead to improvements. Develop department data bases and lead analysis of the data.
4. Develop predictive analysis tools, evaluate reliability performance of overall component populations, analysis and provide data for justification of component maintenance program revisions and modification programs.
5. Collect and analyse flight interruptions due to mechanical failures, initiate program changes to improve reliability of fleets. Determine root cause of system/component failure and initiate resolution and facilitate among working groups (engineering, aircraft manufacture and other relevant departments).
6. Liaise with all related department to investigate any aircraft and equipment Reliability issues.
7. Coordinate resolution of negative trends through the Reliability Program, Analyse, action, and disposition the adverse trends, repeat log items, and service interruptions.
8. Provide scheduled reliability reports for the fleet
9. Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
10. To perform other duties assigned by Technical Reliability& Record Manager and Engineering Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
Degree: University graduate: Aviation / Engineering.
Language: Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate to all levels of internal and external organisations in English and Vietnamese.
- Having at least 3 years professional knowledge in the field of technical Reliability/Aviation Engineering.
- Having professional knowledge in the field of Aviation Engineering, specifically Propulsion System Engineering, airworthiness, systems of maintenance, airworthiness regulations and CAAV VARs.
- Proficient in the use of IT tools i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD ( or other Mechanical Drawing Tools)
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Organization for teamwork.
- Responsibility, discipline, active in work.