- Ensure the technical issue is monitored and works with contracted AMOs to rectify defects on time in compliance with regulation.
- To perform scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance and certify the aircraft fleet for Release to Service (Pre-flight/Transit check, Daily/Terminal check, Weekly check, Troubleshooting etc...)
- Responsible to the Maintenance Manager for the satisfactory and timely performance of all contracted AMOs.
- Ensures that all work by contracted AMOs performed and certified for is done in accordance with approved and appropriate data.
- Responsibility for releasing the aircraft to service under the regulation of CAAV as well as making sure that the aircraft and its equipment are in serviceable conditions.
- All the maintenance and inspection tasks are in their own scope of work endorsed on the authorization.
- Shall release aircraft or aircraft components to service in accordance with related requirements.
- Provides supervision, guidance and training to others when required.
- Ensures that Delay Reports and MOR Reports are submitted immediately after the occurrence.
- Ensures that Technical Logs entries are correctly and fully completed.
- Liaise with VTA MCC and AMO MCC for hour by hour maintenance requirements.
- Has responsibility for personal safety, security and health & well-being.
- Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager: Duty travel, …
- Take charge for technical offices in SGN, HAN or HUI including security and safety issues (if any).
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- College, University Degree in Engineering/Aviation or related are.
- Fluent in English.
- Must have at least 5-10 years’ experience in certifying for Cat B, 02 years’ experience for Cat A.
- Good computer skills for preparing reports etc.
- Experience in implementing change.
- Must hold either a B1 or B2, A CAAV license or company authorization on at A320F.
- Able to work under high pressure
- Self-disciplined – able to work effectively independently
- Proactive and cooperative attitude
- Assertive but fair disciplinarian
- Leads by example
- Endorses a ‘just’ culture in the organization and has understanding of error management
- Strong detail focus on procedures.
- Good health, endurance and attention to detail.
- No criminal record.