The Facility Manager is responsible to the W&F Manager for the Facility and GSE standards, maintaining the whole technical properties (Workshops, Offices, Hangar, Training Rooms, GSEs, …) to acceptable standards, so as to assure a safe and reliable operation at an economical cost.
- Responsible to manage standards of VTA facilities and GSE complying with current regulations of CAAV, manufactures and approved documents MCM.
- Responsible to have planning of maintenance tasks, and organizing of shifts, shall take into account human performance limitations.
- Ensuring expeditious technical investigation of aircraft incidents and developing preventative action where appropriate.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions for any deficiencies resulting from internal and external audits carried out by company auditors, authority surveyors, or assessment body assessors relating to maintenance functions.
- Responsible to ensure timely performance of all maintenance. In addition, ensuring that maintenance is done to acceptable standards.
- Ensuring for maintenance and repair performance in accordance with approved technical manuals or technical instructions issued by Engineering Department.
- Responsible to liaise with aircraft component/GSE OEM or communicate with Engineering Department for liaison with the OEMs.
- Performing administration of the VTA Maintenance Facilities.
- Controlling and maintaining all ground support equipment.
- Responsible and accountable for management of safety risks in
- Recommending appropriate training for all staff under his control.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the W&F Manager.
- Education: University Degree in Engineering or related are. Aeronautical Engineering background is preferred. Fluent in English.
- At least 05 years in aviation.
- At least 05 years in GSE management.
- Master MS office.
- Familiar with AMOS is plus.
- Setting up relative document is plus.
- Operating GPU License (+)
- ACV Driver License (+)
- AutoCAD fluent (+)
- Can adopt OT when needed (+)
- Can traveling to perform oversight out station facilities.