- Responsible to Facility Manager for supervising/operating of GSE supporting VTA aircraft/aircraft maintenance activities (by contracted AMOs)
- Responsible to Facility Manager for inspection, maintenance, and repair of Technical Department facility including, but not limit to, technical buildings, store, technical offices and equipment.
- Daily inspection of electrical system, fire-extinguishing system, lighting system, air-conditioning system, and cleanliness of Technical Building, store, workshop as required.
- Schedule inspection of electrical system, fire-extinguishing system, lighting system of hangar.
- Making inspection report and perform correction action as soon as possible.
- Supervising, accepting and following up warranty and maintenance process when hiring outsourcers to carry out repairs and maintenance of facility and GSE equipment.
- Supervising Contracted AMOs operating GSE’s to support VTA aircraft/aircraft maintenance activities in ramp, hangar, etc.
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle.
- Report any abnormal condition of GSE to Facility & GSE Manager.
- Report the results of work and perform other tasks assigned by the Facility & GSE Manager and Workshop & Facility Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational School/College graduation or above.
- Read and understand internal procedure in English.
- Experience with instruction or training is plus (+).
- Knowledge of aviation safety requirements
- Use of Microsoft office, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Knowing MIS (TRAX is preferred)
- Hold CAAV GSE Operator license and meeting CAAV training requirement.