- The Dispatch Executive is responsible to the Supply Chain Manager for all dispatch/logistics role.
- Supervision and administration of dispatch section.
- Packing of goods in accordance to ATA300 prior to dispatch.
- Responsible for customs clearance of the incoming and outgoing shipments of Engineering and partial assigned company cargo including aircraft.
- Communicate with consignee of delivery schedules of outgoing items.
- Lodge report on any damaged item upon clearance from Cargo.
- Update data in MIS.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the working area.
- Supporting on the store activities.
- Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
- To perform other duties assigned by Supply Chain Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- University or College Degree in Economics/Accounting/ Finance/ Foreign Trade or related field.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 05 years in aviation, 05 years in logistics.
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Understanding of aviation, logistic support is preferable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.