- Support & Consultant to Line Managers about daily manpower & reporting;
- Track crew‘s duty.
- Feedback, resolve crew compliance issues and requirements based on appropriate regulatory requirements and ensures all crew member assignments are in accordance with regulations and company policies.
- Resolving issues related to POS/DEH ticket duty, Hotel & Transport for crews in order to ensure the smooth flight-operation, with duty ticket and accommodation reservations accordance with company procedure in a timely manner;
- Others: Ad-hoc request from Roster Manager & Team Leader.
- At least 2 years in Aviation Industry and Rostering. In-depth knowledge of Flight Operation System, Aviation law.
- Good communication, time management, negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Good leadership skills.
- Working in Shift.
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office Products; Flight Operation Management System (such as AIMS, Sabre, Netline, AVES, etc).
- Bachelor Graduated or above;
- Prefer Dispatcher/ Roster certificate from CAAV.
- English Language Proficiency. TOEIC 600 or above (IELTS/TOEFL certificates are acceptable).
- In-depth knowledge of Crew Schedule & Crew Tracking.