Management of the technical and engineering aspects of daily operations,
including disruption recovery, technical support to AMO/MRO’s and flight crew,
defect monitoring and compliance control and take a role of technical service function.
- Encourage and promote in achieving a safe and healthy workplace.
- Ensure that safe working practices and procedures are implemented and
- Manage Aircraft Schedule Disruptions and recovery in consultation with
- Update Operations Duty staff on a regular basis to ensure currentinformation with disruption recovery status.
- Advice Operations on a port capability in relation to License coverage,maintenance limitations, and parts supply etc.
- Assist with the coordination of hangar requirement, manpower and tooling(in conjunction with Planning & MRO’s) for AOG aircraft.
- Identify/check aircraft spares required for AOG aircraft, and communicatewith Supply for action as required.
- Communicate all Performance and Operational Penalty items toOperations.
- Communicate any significant aircraft AOG to MIS, Engineering
- Fleet Technical Support.
- Monitoring of Aircraft and System.
- Technical Support to production Areas.
- Comply with VTA corporate & Department service standards.
- Support Business development & contrinous improvement.
- Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ securityinvestigation without prejudice.
- Education: University/College Degree in Engineering/Aviation or related are. Fluent in English.
- Must have at least 07 yeas aviation experience, prefer to A320s(CFM56-5B)
- Good computer skills for preparing reports etc.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Self-disciplined – able to work effectively independently.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Assertive but fair disciplinarian.
- Leads by example.
- Endorses a ‘just’ culture in the organization and has understanding of error management.
- Strong detail focus on procedures.
- Good health, endurance and attention to detail.
- No criminal record.
- Able to communicate effectively to all related parties verbally or in written.
- Demonstrate knowledge of VAR PART 5/12 regulatory framework.
- Understanding of MIS, AIRMAN, AIRNAV and Microsoft Office.