Responsible to the Store Manager for efficient management of stores section. Supervising the day to day operation of all stores functions to ensure in compliance with company and authority requirements and to achieve a target of supporting maintenance for making serviceability of Aircraft and equipment.
- Ensure daily interim control of aircraft spares issuing, tooling, customs clearance of the incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure controlled withdrawal of shelf life items when expired.
- Inspect goods and ensure that purchased goods and spares are received in accordance to purchasing and quality requirements.
- Maintain an efficient control system for filing and storing of all supporting documents to enable tracking of incoming spares/ items.
- Monitor loan and calibration of Aircraft tooling.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the working/ stores area.
- Ensure continuous and correct update of MIS.
- Prepare material discrepancy report on the incorrect supplied items or not in full conformity with order requirement and take photos of items found damaged and notify the Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
- To perform other duties assigned by Supply Chain Manager/ Deputy Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- University or College Degree in aviation (or equivalent)/ Economics/Accounting/ Finance/ Foreign Trade or related field.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 03 years in aviation, 03 years in Store functions.
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.