Responsible to the Supply Chain Manager for procurement and repair aircraft material role
1. Supervision and administration of aircraft material and repair activities.
2. Ensure processing of Repair/ Purchase Orders. Review incoming correspondents and distribute to concerned parties for updating on MIS. Ensure continuous and correct update of MIS
3. Verify and monitor turnaround time of invoices and repair quotation/ charges. Update to Supply Chain Manager on status of priority requirement and any deviations to required performance levels.
4. Do assessment and monitor of stock and ensure reorder proposal report is printed timely.
5. Ensure prompt actions are taken on procurement and repair requirements
6. Supervise and coordinate the tracking of rotable and reparable components assigned to company workshops or overhaul/ repair agencies for overhaul or repair activities. 7 Supervise and implement warranty claims that are justified under the agreed terms between the supplier and the company. 8 Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice. 9 To perform other duties assigned by Supply Chain Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
Degree: University Degree in Supply Chain/Trade/Material or related field.
Language: Fluent in English Experience At least 05 years in aviation, 03 years in supply chain Personal Specifications and Skills: Strong desire to deliver results and impact. Able to work under high pressure Proactive and cooperative attitude Knowledge and understanding of aviation regulations and experience managing aviation technical audit programs. Experience in people management (resources management, industrial relations and performance management). Master MS office