Chuyên viên An toàn và Đảm bảo chất lượng khai thác bay/ Flight Operations Safety and Quality Assurance Executive.
A. JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. To participate in the development of document system of SQA Department in the field of flight operations including regulations and standards of VAG and Aviation Authorities.
2. To coordinate with the SQA Department’s Divisions on elaborating and implementing annual plans related to safety & quality audit activities in the field of flight operations.
3. To monitor the implementation of the plan and periodically report results of the flight safety assessment/audit plan.
4. To evaluate the effectiveness of the flight safety & quality control; propose recommendations/alerts to improve the operational efficiency of the system.
5. To monitor and ensure that the corrective, preventive and mitigation actions are considered. Build up a plan to overcome, prevent and implement the mitigation actions on time.
6. To deploy and control the implementation of recommendations by aviation authorities and partners in the field of flight operation.
7. To coordinate with the SQA Department’s Divisions to investigate safety occurrence/issue, identify safety hazards/threats then analyze and assess safety risks in the field of flight operation.
8. To coordinate with the SQA Department’s Divisions to monitor and oversee the flight safety risk management process, management of change, monitoring of safety KPIs as well as periodic reports of Safety Action Group 1 (SAG 1) based on the SMS regulations. Taking part in meetings of SAG 1 as required.
9. Other assignments from the direct Manager.
B. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
1) Education: University degree for priority in aeronautical majors.
2) Job related experience: At least 05 years working in aviation area
3) Specific knowledge: Having certificates about flight operations, priority for pilot or dispatcher;
At least to be trained about type rating or general familiarization of A320/321.
4) Business understanding: Have knowledge of quality audit, safety management system.
5) Other requirements: Good in English (IELTS at least 5.5, TOEIC at least 600);
Good in MS Office application;
Reporting & Presentation skill.