• Be responsible for managing payroll system for assign entities (including finger time recording, SHUI, PIT, addition and deduction, …) in smoothly & accurately operation in alignment with company practices / policies & labor law
• Manage time recording system & finger time recording machine to ensure its stably & smoothly
• Be responsible for reconciliation payroll allocation/reports with F&A, SHUI, HRBPs and other reports accurately and timely
• Be responsible for managing, follow up & complete other processes related to employees’ payroll such as handover process of resignation, employees’ time attendance checking, onboarding documents of newcomers and ensure that all related supporting/approval documents sufficiently filling in employee’s profile.
• Be responsible for monthly PIT and PIT finalization.
• Handle employee queries related salary with high customer service mindset.
• Support to manage employee data & documents to meet internal & external requirements & ensure legalization
• Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager
• Minimum 2 years experience in payroll with over 500-1000 Vietnameses/Expats headcount
• Fluent in English
• Aviation industry/Manufactory industry is a plus
• Extremely strong Microsoft Excel and use to be use system is a must (FPT, Lac Viet, ERP, SAP)
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
• Hard working, customer service mindset, resulted oriented and good communication skills